So I'm driving to work today and my cell phone rings, guess who??? you guessed... A-Hole! Man, he's gotta be one of the stupidist things in God's creation of MAN! Of course he did show some sense and did not leave a voice mail.
So I call LBPD and talk to an officer, all that can be done at this point is it gets filed with the DA's office. Enough of them (violations) and let's hope there isnt more, and A Hole can go to jail.
So this is to let you know, restraining orders DO NOT always mean the restrained will go to jail if he/she makes an attempt to contact you. If they do try and see you face to face, THEN they can go to the pokey, call the PD and make sure you stress that you feel you are in serious danger, and as always, remain as calm as you can possibly be, it sure does help in the long run. NO ONE wants to listen to a cryin' hysterical woman, hard to get taken seriously that way.
Whenever I log onto PlentyOfFish, I know he's checkin' I saw that he's viewed my profile...I bet that drives him NUTS!!!!! as if he isnt nuts enough already.....HAHAHAHA!! I keep it logged on on purpose, just to drive him BATTY!!! Damn freak show!
And I also reported him to Plenty Of Fish as well, hopefully they take his freakin profile off, hate to see any other women get stallked, although that would get his attention off me!! But seriously, they need to ban him from there...what a predator.
Someday....he'll get his payback. Just sit tight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You go, girl!!!
Post a Comment