Well, seems my birthday yesterday has re-ignited A-Hole's obsessive stalker behavoir. I have come to the conclusion that getting the restraining order has done ABSOLUTLY NO GOOD!!!!! Police just dont do a DAMN THING! I continue to be treated like a stupid woman, I have brought them the emails, on PAPER, that they requested, that still get sent to me DAILY, even tho' the order states clearly, no contact in any form is to be made. I sent one email several weeks ago to A-Hole at the advisement of the "Women's Place"(so it be in writing) to request him to stop trying to contact me. O the cops just have a hey day w/ that one! If I had know it would be brought up EVERY TIME I have to call the PD, I would have never done it...IN FACT, if I had know getting a restraining order would do absolulty NO GOOD, I would have never gotten that either.
So, I have produced emails from A-Hole with him asking me to meet him at Pea Soup for dinner, to call him, to see him again, if I wont see him again, he threatens to call my boss etc... blah blah blah, and all this after the order was served...to no avail. He roams free to continue his harrasment on me.
So in conclusion, the laws remain intact and quite A JOKE as a matter of fact , the victim becomes the "bad guy" because I have to report every contact he tries to make to me, which makes me look like a pest, but YET! he suffers ZERO consequences for his continuing barrage and blatant violations....if someone can figure out WHY for me, please let me know because I do not understand it???
Silly me, I always thought the laws and obeying them were supposed to protect you from idiots like this???? Hey guess what?????????????? WRONG!
So THE HELL WITH IT....let A-Hole email me till his computer blows up, let him threaten me, call me, etc etc...I guess my best defense would be no defense. Let the court date come and go. I am not going to lose a day's pay, stand in a court room and be humiliated in front of a bunch of people, and run the risk of him trying to talk to me or follow me that day. Doing the right thing in this situation has only caused me more stress and has made me look like a complete fool.
Let it be known, if you ever have the unfortunate situation of being harrassed like this, the LAW is NOT GOING TO HELP YOU!
LBPD wont hear from me again...that ought to make them happy...they aren't eager to assist me anyway....
All I wanted was this crazy M-F'er to leave me alone. 1 1/2 months later, it doesnt stop. Will it ever?
**UPDATE***NO WAY I am letting A-Hole get away with this! I'll be there in COURT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment