OK, 1st of all, what a joke that is!!!! HAHAHAAA!!!
Call PD, officer shows up at your house...you tell him your reason for calling...he looks at you like you are the stupidist woman in the world, especially when you tell him how you met this guy. So you must explain why you feel scared, threatened...then you let him hear the voice mails (19 at this point as I had to save "the greatest hits" to save space in my voice mailbox) left by the person whom you are being threatened by...humilitating. As the officer listens, he looks at you like you are somehow deserving of this treatment. You kinda understand his point...is he going to see you with this guy a week later, holding hands, kissing, making googly eyes at each other? Happens all the time, police officers see it all the time as well. How many domestic calls do they go out on and the alleged victim who made the call turns on the responding officer?? Just watch "Cops", you see it all the time! So now I have to explain to the officer as well, that I am not this calibur of a person, I am NOT fodder for the TV show "Cops".
Mr Police Officer leaves my house with the promise to call my soon to be stalker and tell him to quit calling and emailing me. Visiting officer of course, advises me "get a restraining order" (of course, why did I not thnk of that, DUH!). Sure Officer, I'll take a whole day off work, miss a whole day's pay, recant my whole embarrasing story to someone else so that when my stalker comes to kill me, I can hold that paper up in front of him and somehow, it will magically stop a bullet, his hands around my throat or a knife against my neck...O, and while he's on top of me trying to kill me, I'll be sure and call you, K????
OK, so hours go by, I was hoping maybe I'd get a call from the officer that was out to my house saying he called, or at least tried (I know at this point "stalker man's" not gonna answer his phone), nothing heard, so I call PD to try and get some info, once again I get the sighs and exasperated tone reserved for a pain in the ass that I'm sure "water cooler talk' at the PD has already circulated around about me that morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment